Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pallet Love

I have recently become obsessed with pallets. I'm not quite sure what it is but whenever I see an old pallet laying by the trash I make my husband stop and put it in his truck. Over the past year I have created many things from old forgotten pallets. Shelves, signs, picture frames, etc. One of my favorite creations has been these multi-purpose boxes.
I have used them in so many ways since I made them. At first I put them on my dining room table and used them as a centerpiece with vases and flowers like the one below.
Then I made smaller ones and used them as a "junk bin" for my husband in the mud room to hide all of his spare change, sunglasses, keys, etc. After moving into our new house I decided I wanted to hang them on the wall and uses them as little shelves. I change up what is in them or on them periodically or with each passing holiday.


If you like these and want some of your own, check out my etsy page, here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment