Monday, October 26, 2015

Car Part Metal Art

My husband is one of the most creative people that I know when it comes to creating art from random things. His mind works in ways I can't even begin to understand. When he started welding about 5 years ago, he was working as a mechanic at a local shop and would use old broken parts to create robots and other abstract art.
After posting them on facebook and realizing that people really liked them, he started to weld regularly and become better as time went on.

He even proposed to me by welding a metal robot that held the box my engagement ring was it. A couple of his latest pieces are below.


Most recently he landed a big job with a local Austin company called, Audience Innovation. He created their logo out of metal and welded it all. Below is the finished product after being hung in their new office in downtown Austin.

Each day I am in awe of his talent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment