Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Celebration

It took me a while to decide on a cute Valentine's Day idea for my students because every time I would find one, another would catch my eye and another and another... So, after scrolling through pages upon pages of Pinterest ideas and finally realizing I was running out of time, I committed to Rolos.
It was quick, inexpensive and most importantly, adorable! I bought the clear plastic bags from the $1 section of Target (seriously dangerous when you are a teacher- or just a human) and a Valentine's size bag of Rolos. Since I work with about 12 students I got away with buying one bag although for a whole class you'd probably want a couple. After dividing 4 Rolo candies into each bag I printed out the saying, "I like the way you roll!" and simply stapled it to the bag.



My fourth and fifth graders loved it. Most of them gave a little laugh after reading the saying, which is what I was going for. Happy Valentine's Day Ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment