Monday, November 2, 2015

Custom orders collage

Since I started making pallet art, friends and co-workers have asked for some fun custom orders! Below are just a few of the signs I've made the past few months.


This was an extra special piece that I created for my mom's coworker. Her daughter was getting married in Connecticut and she surprised her with this gift on their wedding day. If you look closely, down in the south-east corner there is a heart in the city where they said, "I do!"


These are two signs I made for one of my best friends from back in New York. I love the way the grains in the pallet wood came out on the family sign! So natural and beautiful.

Another custom family established sign for a dear friend and co-worker. Again, love the natural grains from this old forgotten piece of pallet wood. 
If you like what you see and you want a custom piece of your own, check out my etsy store, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment